Albert E. Wischmeyer Scholarship
- Graduating high school seniors or current undergraduate students
- Must be enrolled in an accredited degree program in manufacturing engineering, manufacturing engineering technology or mechanical technology.
- Must be residents of Western New York State (West of Interstate 81)
- Plan to attend a college or university in New York State
- Overall minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Students may submit a scholarship application in succeeding years.
- Need is not a consideration in awarding scholarships except when two or more applicants have equal qualifications.