Chapter 31 - Peoria Scholarship
- Seeking a Bachelor's degree in manufacturing engineering, industrial engineering, manufacturing technology or a manufacturing related degree program.
- Must possess a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Applicants must attend Bradley University (Peoria, Illinois) or Illinois State University (Normal, Illinois).
- Consideration will be given to the following preferences:
- First preference will be given to scholarship applicants who are North Central Peoria-Chapter 31 members, their spouse, and/or children or grandchildren.
- Second preference will be given to scholarship applicants who are Illinois Central College transfer students.
- Third preference will be given to SME Student Chapter members.