Chapter 63 - Morrow Scholarship
- Applicants must be seeking a degree in manufacturing engineering or a closely related field.
- Applicants must possess an overall minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 point scale.
- Consideration will be given to the following preferences:
- First preference will be given to scholarship applicant who is a child/grandchild/step child of a current Chapter 63 member or membership in SME student chapters in Oregon and southwest Washington.
- Second preference will be given to students planning to attend Oregon or southwest Washington schools.
- Third preference will be given to applicants who reside within the states of Oregon and Washington.
- The scholarship can be used only as a credit toward books, fees, or tuition.