Chapter 63 - Smith Memorial Scholarship
- Non-SME member students applying for this scholarship must be a first blood relative and/or a legal dependent family member of a current participating SME Chapter 63 member.
- Must be attending an accredited college or university.
- Applicants must possess an overall minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 point scale.
- The scholarship can be used only as a credit toward books, fees, or tuition
- Consideration will be given to the following preferences:
- First preference will be given to current active membership in an SME student chapter in the states of Oregon and southwest Washington.
- Second preference will be given to students planning to attend Oregon or southwest Washington schools.
- Third preference will be given to applicants who reside within the states of Oregon and Washington.