Chapter - 79/198/311 Scholarship
- Seeking an Associate's, Bachelor's, or Graduate degree in technology, engineering, mathematics, or manufacturing at an accredited public or private college or university in the United States of Canada.
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 on 4.0 scale
- Consideration will be given to the following preferences:
- Child, grandchild, related dependent of a member Chapter 079 or former member of Chapter(s) 198 or 311
- SME student members of student chapter University of Michigan-Dearborn S326 sponsored by Chapter 079
- Applicants who reside within the state of Michigan, but not restricted to the state of Michigan
- Applicants who are planning to attend a college or university located in the state of Michigan but not restricted to the state of Michigan.