Chapter 93 - Albuquerque Scholarship
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor's degree in manufacturing engineering or related field at a New Mexico college or university.
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- First preference will be given to scholarship applicant who is a child/grandchild/step child of a current Chapter 93 member.
- Second preference will be given to an SME student member attending a New Mexico university.
- Third preference will be given to applicants who reside within the state of New Mexico
- Fourth preference will be given to scholarship applicants who are planning to attend an engineering college or university located in the state of New Mexico.