E. Wayne Kay Co-Op Scholarship
- Must be full time undergraduate student enrolled in a manufacturing engineering or technology degree program in the United States or Canada and working through a Co-Op program in a manufacturing related environment.
- Must have completed a minimum of 30 college credit hours
- Must possess an overall minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Must provide evidence of demonstrated excellence that may include a project completed for their employer and must be related to manufacturing engineering or technology.
- Must provide two letters of recommendation: one from their Co-Op employer and one letter of support from a faculty member at their college or university.
- Students may submit a scholarship application in succeeding years.
- Need is not a consideration in awarding scholarships except when two or more applicants have equal qualifications.