E. Wayne Kay High School Scholarship
- Graduating high school senior who commit to enroll in a manufacturing engineering or technology program at an accredited college or university as a full-time freshman in the current summer or fall semester.
- Must possess an overall minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale for their high school senior year.
- Available only to graduating high school seniors.
- Students may apply for other scholarships offered through the Foundation in succeeding years.
- Need is not a consideration in awarding scholarships except when two or more applicants have equal qualifications.