E. Wayne Kay/Focus: HOPE Community College Scholarship
- Must be a part-time or full-time undergraduate student enrolled in a degree program in manufacturing or a closely related field at a two year Community College or trade school, affiliated with Focus: HOPE in the United States.
- Must have completed at least one term at the post-secondary institution, with less than 60 college credit hours completed and be seeking a career in manufacturing engineering, technology or closely related field.
- Must possess an overall minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Two reference letters are required, one must be from a Focus: HOPE instructor
- Documentation of student acceptance into a two-year degree program must be provided by Focus: HOPE or the new affiliated school.
- May submit a scholarship application in succeeding years.
- Need is not a consideration in awarding scholarships except when two or more applicants have equal qualifications.