Edward S. Roth Scholarship
- Graduating high school senior, current full time undergraduate or graduate student enrolled in manufacturing engineering in the United States.
- Must have and maintain a GPA of 3.0 or better on a 4.0 scale
- United States citizen.
- Preferences will be given to students demonstrating financial need, minority students and students participating in a Co-Op program.
- Must be seeking a Bachelor's or Master's degree in manufacturing engineering from the list of ABET accredited schools below:
- California Polytechnic State University, CA
- California State Polytechnic University, CA
- University of Miami, FL
- Bradley University, IL
- Central State University, OH
- Miami University, OH
- Boston University, MA
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute, MA
- University of Massachusetts, MA
- St. Cloud State University, MN
- The University of Texas - Pan American, TX
- Brigham Young University, UT
- Utah State University, UT