Kenneth C. Novak Manufacturing Scholarship
- Applicants must be seeking or intend to seek an Associate’s or Bachelor's degree in manufacturing engineering, technology, or closely related field at an accredited public college or university in the state of Illinois.
- Must be United States citizens.
- Overall minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 point scale.
- First preference will be given to applicants who are planning to attend one of the following colleges located in the state of Illinois:
- College of DuPage, Glen Ellyn, IL
- Triton College, River Grove, IL
- Moraine Valley Community College, Palos Hills, IL
- Joliet Junior College, Joliet, IL or branch campus location