Marcus B. & Margo J. Crotts Manufacturing Engineering Scholarship
- Graduating high school seniors who is enrolled in a four (4) year college or university seeking a bachelor's degree in manufacturing engineering, industrial engineering or a closely related degree program.
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Consideration will be given to the following preferences:
- First preference will be given to students enrolled at North Carolina State University-Raleigh, North Carolina;
- Second preference to students enrolled at a college or university in the state of North Carolina.
- Applicants must show evidence of a passion and a long term commitment to manufacturing.