Prof George Schneider Scholarship
- - Must be attending Lawrence Technological University (MI) or Kent State University (OH)
- - Seeking a Bachelor’s degree in manufacturing, technology or closely related field
- - Must be enrolled in a minimum of six credit hours per semester
- - Possess an overall minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- - Must have completed at least 60 and less than 90 college credit hours of work toward their major
- - Must provide two letters of recommendation. One must come from the Dean of the College of Engineering. The second letter must come from the Chair of the school in which the student is enrolled.