SME Future Leaders of Manufacturing Scholarship
- Must have a current SME student membership
- Must be enrolled a manufacturing engineering, engineering technology, industrial technology, technical or related engineering major at an accredited college or university in the United States or Canada.
- Must be enrolled on a full time (12 credit) basis during the academic year
- Undergraduate and graduate students are eligible
- Letter of recommendation is required from applicant’s SME Student Chapter Advisor. The chapter advisor may provide letters of recommendation for more than one applicant
- Student is eligible for a Future Leaders of Manufacturing Scholarship even if they have already applied for, or have been a recipient of, other SME Education Foundation scholarships.