Helping Companies Reach Their Goals to Support Higher Education
In addition to awarding scholarships from its endowed funds, the SME Education Foundation also administers scholarships on behalf of major corporations.
Our professional scholarship management expertise helps corporations achieve their goals of supporting post-secondary educational opportunities for students through cost-efficient programs that may be tailored to specific requirements.
Our processes include an exemplary scholarship review committee made up of SME members, industry professionals and past recipients who objectively evaluate and score applicants in a thorough selection process.
Currently administering scholarships for
To learn more about company-sponsored educational assistance programs, please contact Kathy Carter.
- SME Education Foundation Family Scholarship
- Scholarships for Graduating High School Students
- Scholarships for Current Undergraduate Students
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Administer Scholarships for Corporations
- Previous Winners
- Quick Tips to Apply for Scholarships
- Complete the Registration Form
- Contact the Scholarship Team