HONDA OF AMERICA
EXCELLENCE IN MANUFACTURING SCHOLARSHIPS
Honda of America is pleased to announce the availability of scholarships in the amount $2,500 each for students pursuing studies in manufacturing engineering/manufacturing technology or a closely related engineering discipline.
Applications are being accepted from November 1, 2017 through February 1, 2018. Winners will be notified in May.
- Graduating high school senior planning to attend one of the eligible Community Colleges listed below
- Current part-time or full-time undergraduate student currently enrolled at one of the eligible Community Colleges listed below
- Minimum GPA 2.5/4.0
- Enrolled in a certificate or degree program in manufacturing engineering, manufacturing technology or closely related engineering discipline
- Two reference letters are required and must be from Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) instructors
- Attending one of the following Community Colleges in Ohio:
- Clark State College (all campuses)
- Columbus State Community College (all campuses)
- Edison Community College (all campuses)
- Marion Technical College
- Rhodes State College
- Sinclair Community College (all campuses)
To begin the process, use the "Registration" link at the right. You must create your login and then you will be provided instructions on how to access the application.
For additional information please contact the SME Education Foundation at 313-425-3304 or email@example.com.
- Scholarships for Graduating High School Students
- Scholarships for Current Undergraduate Students
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Administer Scholarships for Corporations
- Previous Winners
- Quick Tips to Apply for Scholarships
- Complete the Registration Form
- Contact the Scholarship Team
- 2017 Scholarship Winners