Let’s Celebrate Manufacturing!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Take a manufacturing-themed individual selfie – e.g., working on a project in class or taking a tour at a local plant. Safety first! Use extra precaution when taking photos with tools and equipment
- Include a caption about why you celebrate manufacturing
- Upload your selfie on the SME Education Foundation's Facebook (tag @SME.Education.Foundation) or Twitter (tag @mfgeducation) pages. NOTE: Posts must be public, or uploaded directly on the SME Education Foundation's Facebook page
- Use hashtag #PRIMESelfieContest in your post or tweet
- Be sure to tag us and your school!
- First Place: Tablet ($499 value)
- Second Place: Robotics Kit ($250 value)
- Third Place: $100 gift card
- Must be 14-18 years-old to enter contest
- Students must be enrolled in a manufacturing class at a high school that is an official part of the SME Education Foundation’s Partnership Response In Manufacturing Education (PRIME) program
- Entries that are fake or altered will be disqualified
- Upload up to two selfies for consideration
- If you don’t have a Facebook or Twitter account, send selfies and captions to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject title: “PRIME Selfie Contest.” Include your full name, school name, school city/state in the body of the email
- For official contest rules visit: smeef.org/programs/page/prime-selfie-contest
Winners will be announced on November 7!