- Must be full-time undergraduate students enrolled in a degree program in manufacturing engineering/ technology or closely related engineering discipline in the United States or Canada
- Must have completed a minimum of 15 college credit hours or one semester.
- Possess an overall minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Need is not a consideration in awarding scholarships except when two or more applicants have equal qualifications.
- Completion of current year scholarship application.
- Submission of current transcript
- Pursuing a degree in manufacturing engineering/technology or closely related engineering discipline
- Full-time student (minimum of 12 credit hours)
- Possess an overall minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale