Help Fund Your Manufacturing Future
The SME Education Foundation awards the Honda Excellence in Manufacturing Scholarship to students pursuing manufacturing engineering or manufacturing technology related engineering degrees at select community colleges in the state of Ohio. Scholarship awardees will receive $2,500 each. Max of two student awardees per school.
- Rhodes State College
- Columbus State Community College (all campuses)
- Marion Technical College
- Edison Community College (all campuses)
- Sinclair Community College (all campuses)
- Clark State College (all campuses)
- Overall minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Two reference letters are required and must be from a science, technology, engineering or mathematics (STEM) instructor.