The SME Education Foundation continues to deliver impressive results supporting the next generation of manufacturing talent through programs including Student Summits, SME PRIME (Partnership Response In Manufacturing Education), and the Scholarship program.
Read Full Annual Report
SME PRIME builds cost-effective and tailored manufacturing/engineering programs in high schools across the country providing equipment, curriculum, professional development, scholarships, and STEM-focused extracurricular activities to students and teachers. PRIME schools reach nearly 100 communities across dozens of states where each high school is supported and informed by local manufacturers.
PRIME Schools Initiative Launch Events 2022-23
Innovation Central High School
Grand Rapids, MI | March 24, 2023
An event celebrating the launch of the Innovation Central High School PRIME program will be conducted on March 24, which will consist of additional details about the program, including educational content and involve student participants.
View Event Agenda Read Press Release
- Art Maisano, Program Manager, SME Education Foundation
- Rob Luce, Vice President, SME Education Foundation
- Mark Huizenga, Michigan State Senator, 30th District, State of Michigan
- Bill Rayl, Executive Director of Workforce Solutions, Michigan Manufacturers Association
- Jason McGhee, Principal, Innovation Central High School
- Elisabeth Giem, PRIME Educators, Innovation Central High School
- Mike Larson, PRIME Educators, Innovation Central High School
- Shelley Wooley, Director Program Manager, SME Education Foundation